Sunday, August 23, 2009

Marcelo Senra

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I waited in the ENDLESS line to get tickets on Friday for BAF week along with the entire citywide population of girls between 18-22 (I felt weirdly over the hill), one extremely kind guy came over and handed us a free ticket. Honestly, if it weren't for that inexplicable, random moment of good fortune, we would never have gotten within 2 miles of the show entrance. I also realized once we were actually inside that the only way to actually to see show was to shamelessly cut the line and run push run run!!! once the gates were open.


The pictures above are from the Marcelo Senra show which Im so happy I was able to see. Everything from the Brazilian music, the exaggerated eyelashes and the playful, bright prints made for a very fun atmosphere. I had never seen his clothes before and came away truly impressed. Below are the comparatively ghetto pictures from my own camera taken at the show:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment