Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catalouge












Ahhh Catalouge...The name really says it all. Catalouge is a quarterly that indexes everything amazing that I want to own as soon as possible by category. Ok, maybe not everything but what I love most is that many of the labels are tiny, so small in fact that to find out about the product listed you'll find the designer's cell number in the back.
Please excuse my mess of collage at the bottom, apparently I haven't mastered the cropping tool in Power Point or the art of an interesting layout. Someday it will all come together, I promise.


Too bad the first picture doesn't do justice for that leather jacket. It's beautifully structured and if you could only see it in all of its asymmetrical glory you'd salivate. I mean, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment